- Max Bonnafous and 'Female Suicide Epidemic' in Istanbul in the 1920s. In Études Sociales 165, 1, 157-181.
- Editörden. In AURUM Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi (Istanbul Kemerburgaz University) 1 (2), 5–6. Available online at .
-Editörden. In AURUM Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, 1 (2), 2016, 5-6.
- New 'Rules of Conduct' for State, American Missionaries, and Armenians: 1909 Adana Massacres and the Ottoman Orphanage (Dârü'l-Eytâm-ı Osmânî)”, in: L’ivresse de la Liberté: La Révolution de 1908 dans l’Empire Ottoman, ed. by François Georgeon, Paris: CNRS, 2011, 137-171.
- Street Children as a Transgression in the New Bourgeois Urban Space: Expertise on Juvenile Delinquency, Public Order and Philanthropy in the Late Ottoman Empire, in: Expertise and Juvenile Violence, 19th-21st century, ed. by Aurore François, Veerle Massin and David Niget, Louvain: Presses Universitaires de Louvain, 2011, 21-39.
- Orphans, Cities, and the State: Vocational Orphanages (Islahhanes) and 'Reform' in the Late Ottoman Urban Space, in: International Journal of Middle East Studies 43: 3 (2011), 493-511.
- State 'Parenthood' and Industrial Orphanages (Islâhhanes): Transformation of Urbanity and Family Life”, in: The History of the Family: An International Quarterly 16:2 (2011), 172-181.